Welcome to www.southbank.com. From the very beginning of your use of our website, we recommend that you carefully read the following rules on the processing of personal data, which we follow when processing the personal data provided by you.
1. IntroductionYour privacy is important to us, which is why we strive to ensure a high level of protection of your personal data when processing it, as well as to maintain the transparency of its processing in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and repealing Directive 95/45/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). For the purposes of the GDPR, the controller determining the purpose and scope of the processing of personal data provided through any of the functionalities of this website is the company Penta Real Estate, s. r. o., with its registered office at Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, Bratislava 851 01, ID No.: 51 284 502, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No. 124856/B (hereinafter also referred to as "PRE" or "PRE Operator"). If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data we have collected from you through any of the functionalities of this website, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR as set out below, please contact us via written submissions addressed to the above-mentioned address of the PRE Operator's registered office or electronically at the e-mail address GDPR_PRE_SR@pentarealestate.com. In the case of the Group's IS Marketing information system, PRE and Penta Investments, s. r. o., with its registered office at Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, Bratislava 851 01, ID No.: 47 258 896, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 124855/B, are joint operators (hereinafter referred to as the "Joint Operators").
2. Acquisition of personal dataThis policy applies to the processing of personal data that we collect directly from you by (a) completing a contact form, (b) requesting newsletters, (c) providing feedback, and (d) personal data that you provide to us through telephone or email communications based on the contact details made available on this website. We also collect cookies when you use this website. For more information.
3. Personal data we process about youPersonal data is processed for the purposes specified below in point 4 of this policy:
- about individuals who are interested in buying flats or buying or renting non-residential premises in real estate projects PRE,
- about individuals who are interested in being informed about the current offer in real estate projects PRE and
- about individuals whom the Joint Operators are interested in approaching in order to carry out their marketing activities.
4. Purposes for which we process your personal dataWe process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you, provide a response or feedback to an expression of interest or suggestion made by you through any of the functionalities of this website or the use of the contact details located on this website;
- for the Joint Operators' lawful marketing purposes; and
- for the purpose of administering and protecting this website.
5. Legal basis for processing your personal dataThe processing of your personal data for the purposes described in point 4(a) above (i.e. communication based on your expressed interest) and for the purposes described in point 4(b) above (i.e. marketing activities of the Joint Operators) is based on our legitimate interest in (i) actively communicating with individuals who express an interest in a property in our real estate portfolio and (ii) effectively marketing and promoting our business activities and real estate portfolio offerings. Although the legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interests, we always respect and prioritise your rights and interests over our interests. In the case of the processing of personal data for the purpose of the administration and protection of this website described in point 4(c), the legal basis for the processing of personal data is also the legitimate interest of ensuring the provision of IT services and maintaining security. The processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. However, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. For this purpose, you may contact us at any time in writing at our registered office address mentioned at the beginning of this policy or by email: GDPR_PRE_SR@pentarealestate.com. We will thoroughly evaluate each objection and inform you of the outcome.
6. Duration of processing of your personal dataWe retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. The processing period of your personal data is 3 years from the date of collection. We regularly check the expiry of the personal data processing period and if it expires, we will stop processing the personal data and delete or destroy the personal data.
- Google Ireland Ltd., with registered office at Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin 4, DO4E5W5, Ireland, registration number (CRO): 368047, in connection with the processing of analytics cookies through the Google Analytics platform;
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., with registered office at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, registration number (CRO): 462932, in connection with the processing of analytics cookies via the Facebook Pixel platform.
8. International transfer of your personal dataThe software system in which your personal data is processed on the basis of a licence agreement between the PRE Operator and the provider of the software system is stored on the servers of the provider of this system based in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
9. Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal dataThe GDPR grants you a significant range of rights, which we respect and will allow you to exercise to the full extent. In exercising your rights, you are entitled in particular to:
- ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you and a description of how we use that personal data;
- request the rectification of personal data we hold about you if you believe that such personal data may be inaccurate, out of date or incorrect;
- request the erasure of the personal data we process about you if we process your data on the basis of your consent;
- request that we disclose your personal data that we process about you by automated means on the basis of your consent to a third party;
- request that we restrict the use of your personal data or the purpose for which it is processed in certain limited circumstances;
- object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, as we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests.